Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Deion Sanders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Deion Sanders

    ESPN reporter, said that Deion was going to retire again. Deion said that he wants to get into coaching, possibly even head coach somewhere. Sanders said that he would love to coach Florida State. Wouldn't that be something, as long as he had some good coordinators, Deion would get the recruits. He may be on to something here. Personally I don't think Bowden will ever leave, I think he is going to coach until he dies, or at least until Paterno retires or dies. But it would be interesting to see Coach Deion Sanders.

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Deion Sanders

    More to being a head coach than I think Deion may know. He should start out as an assistant and learn. I think everyone knew after being away for so long, coming back was a mistake.
    Anyone who ever enjoyed the game always wants to play one more, but the reality is, we don't have it no more.
    Deion would be a good asst. coach but im not sure a good head coach. More to it than it seems and that is at any level highschool to pro.
    Anyone ever wonder why Jimmy Johnson is so highly recurited for his coaching advice? He has been there at the many levels. He knows what it takes to be successful.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deion Sanders

    I dont think so.

    I mean I really doubt that Bowdon does anything but shows up on Saturday and recruits. However I don't see Deon getting a big Divison 1 college offer like Flordia State or something, maybe a smaller 1AA or an all black school. If anything I think he would be a good defensive back coach in the NFL. But not all great players can be great coaches. Some people have so much natural talent that they can't distill that in their apprentices.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deion Sanders

    He was the best! He was my fav by far! I'll miss everything about him....The man will be in the hall soon, along with all the other greats....
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deion Sanders

    The best? Hall of Fame is iffy.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deion Sanders

    Nah look up the mans stats.......
    Plus hes one of the few to play both pro baseball and football......
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Deion Sanders

    Deion is the greatest corner ever, no doubt about that Moonlight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •